HAIR CARE TIPS
1. It is very important to seal your wefts to prevent shedding as well as to maintain longevity. We recommend “Fray check” which can be purchased at your local Wal-Mart or fabric store.
2. Please co-wash and condition hair after receiving to get rid of any smells and to add moisture back to hair due to packaging.
3. It is important to wash and condition your extensions as if they were your own preferably every 2 weeks. Please remember this is virgin non processed hair and someone has been wearing this hair for a very long time moisture is very important.
4. When applying heat please use a quality heat protectant.
5. Use light oil on hair to give it a shine while flat ironing. Don’t use to much oil as the hair will become oily and not easy to flatiron. Straight hair can also be curled.
6. Hair can be colored please seek professional or color at your own risk. If hair is colored we suggest using coloring shampoos and conditioners.
7. Please use quality shampoos and conditioners for hair below are a list of products we suggest. Please note that you have to create a regimen that works for you
A. Organix Moisturizing Shampoos, Conditioners, and Masks-Macadamia Oil, Coconut Milk, )
B. Paul Mitchell The Detangler Conditioner
C. Hawaiian Silky Argon Oil Hydrating Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner
D. Silicone Shampoo and Conditioner (Used mostly for Wavy and Curly Hair)
E. Moisture Retention and Conditioner
8. Products that contain alcohol will cause tangling matting and shedding please use at your own risk.